In an effort to reduce paper waste, USCC has moved to a very brief fold out program that can be used in conjunction with a super robust conference Mobile App.
Download the COMPOST2023 Mobile App
There are 5 main parts to the App:
- Exhibitors/Tradeshow Floor
- Demo Day Information
- Speaker Information
- Info on USCC/associated programs/orgs and offsite events
This is an awesome feature. You can search by Program Type, Day, Type of event, Keyword, Speaker, Track, etc
Within the ‘Days’ option you can view a description of each Session, see links to presentation maes/descriptions, and get Speaker Bios. You can add sessions you want to attend and create a customized schedule under ‘My Agenda’. You can even take notes about the session.
Check out the COMPOST2023’s Interactive Tradeshow Floor by searching for an “Exhibitor” in the Exhibitor Directory. Read about the Company and product.
Click on “Map” to locate them on the floor plan and plan your route through the Exhibit Hall.
Check off your favorites to see by clicking 💙 and add it to My Agenda.
Read Speaker Bios, Download their Contact info (if they provided it), and review their Presentation description. (HINT: to view presentation details, click on their name in the Description of the session).
Give feedback on the Sessions and Rate Speakers. Help make our Program Committee aware of what you want for COMPOST2024 in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Go to your App store (Google Play or Apple) and search for COMPOST2023.
- Use the email you used to register as your login/username and Password: COMPOST2023
- Browse presentations, keywords and What’s On through our Sessions Icons
- Learn about and Map all off our 100+ exhibitors in the Organics Recycling industry and Visit their booths in person
- Connect with Speakers and engage with USCC on the many programs the organization offers
- Network with other Attendees by viewing their profile and Messaging them directly. Don’t forget to update your profile!