Where: DeKalb County Seminole Rd Landfill Compost Facility
4203 Clevemont Road Ellenwood, GA 30294
When: Thursday, January 25th, 2018 from 8 am to 4 pm
Why: 40 pieces of equipment from 20 manufacturers IN ACTION!
Since 2006, the USCC Conference has hosted the largest “live” equipment demonstrations for the compost manufacturing and wood recycling industry in the U.S. If you even MIGHT be in the market for new equipment, or just enjoy seeing equipment in action, you don’t want to miss this. There is nothing else like it anywhere!
Thanks to this year’s Equipment Show sponsors!
Logistics: Shuttle buses will run through the morning from Westin (the conference hotel). All afternoon buses will stop at the Atlanta Airport before returning to the hotel.
This year’s lineup of equipment includes:
- Grinders and shredders from Bandit, CBI-Terex (3), Diamond Z, Doppstadt (Ecoverse), Komptech, Morbark, Peterson, Rotochopper, Tana (Humdinger) and Vermeer
- Screens from Backers (Ecoverse), Doppstadt (Ecoverse), Edge Innovate (2), Komptech (2), McCloskey, Neustarr (2), Phoenix (CBI-Terex), RD Olson, Terra Select (Peterson) and Vermeer
- Windrow turners from Backhus (Ecoverse), CBI-Terex, Komptech, Scarab and Vermeer
- Stackers and Conveyors from Edge Innovate, Neustarr, and Peterson
- Stump Splitter from US Pride Products
- Gore® Compost System from Sustainable Generation
- Plastic Film removal by Edge Innovate and Terra Select (Peterson)
- PLUS Dust suppression from Company Wrench, Odor Control from BossTek, Wheel Washer from Moby Dick, and Bagsplitter from Plexus
- Loaders and Excavators sponsored by Caterpillar
Equipment Show Schedule
|7:00AM||Load Buses at Hotel|
|7:15AM||First Shuttle Buses Leave from Hotel, then Leave at 8:15, 9:15 and 10:15|
|8:00AM||Welcome and Breakfast|
|all day||Display Equipment Available to View and Discuss with Vendors|
|8:30AM||Grinders and Shredders|
|11:00AM||Windrow Turners, Mixing and Application Equipment|
|12:00PM||Enjoy a Delicious Lunch!|
|12:30PM||First Shuttle Buses Leave for Airport and Hotel. Buses departures at 1, 2:30 and 4 PM|
|1:00PM||Grinders and Shredders|
|4:00PM||Last Bus Leaves|